Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PARIS JOUR TROIS CONTINUED: AN EVENING OF PLAYING PAPARAZZI OUTSIDE THE CHANEL FALL 2011 HAUTE COUTURE SHOW

Before I went to Paris on vacation, I had read on twitter Chanel would host their Fall 2011 presentation at the Grand Palais on Tuesday, July 5th. It was Haute Couture week when I was there so my amazing fiance and I made it down to the Grand Palais to style and celeb stock. Or at least I was, my boyfriend was commenting on the cars.. LOL It was an amazing event, I'm still so thrilled and impressed my man stuck it out with me I can't believe the people I saw and said "hi" to.



Carine Roitfeld!!! Former Editor and Chief of Vogue Paris.



Hilary Alexander below, another legend/icon of mine.. I was weak in the knees at this moment, and these were the first two celebs I saw. Off to a good start.. :)



Grace Coddington bottom right photo. She zoomed right in, didn't stop for anyone but can't hide with that hair. I wish she would have paused to say hi..



Stylish girl beside me. Stylish woman in front of me.



One the bottom leftt an upper crust Parisian couple. Bottom right the back of Franca Sozzani, the Editor and Chief of Vogue Italia :)



Girls wearing Chanel and looking chic.

Two pictures below are a few of my favourite pictures of the Parisian people.

Milla Jovovich and husband. She was so nice and totally stopped to pose without coming across pretentious but saying thank you to us for our support. I was blown away by her..

Stylish ladies... Lady below, outside with the umbrella looking tres chic. Who shows up to chat with her, Nina Garcia!!!

Beautiful and talented, Nina Garcia. Currently the Fashion Director for Marie Claire magazine, and has been a judge on Project Runway since the beginning.

Below, Grace Coddington walking right beside me! Across the street, Andre Leon Talley!!! :D

Nice colour-blocking, pictures below.

Lady in red; Anna Dello Russo!!!

Pictures below; Carine Roitfeld leaving the show. Bottom right, girl on the right side is Stella Tennant a muse of Karl Lagerfeld's for Chanel ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment