Saturday, September 24, 2011

SAILING INTO FALL 2011 WITH PORTS 1961

Today is both the second day of Fall and the start to my weekend. I'm getting inspired for the brisk temperature's ahead by going through my favourite Fall 2011 collections. I start off with the brand that is closest to my heart of any other, Ports 1961. I have been inspired by Ports 1961 since I was a young girl, it was Ports' captivating ads in fashion magazines that caught my attention. Since then I have always been a huge fan of their classic and structured pieces and worldly-influenced aesthetic that evolves each season. I was able to buy my very own Ports 1961 dress in May of 2009 (look HERE) I still wear today, and hope to have forever.







Picture source: ELLE.com
View the entire Ports 1961 Fall 2011 RTW collection CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment