Tuesday, November 15, 2011

PIECES OF PARIS FROM LONDON!

This last Sunday my fiance returned from a business trip in London. I knew he was going for quite sometime and after discovering how awesome the Duty-Free shop (PLAZA...) at Heathrow Airport's Terminal 3, I requested a bottle of my favourite fragrance, HOT Couture by Givenchy. Not only did my fiance grab a 100ml bottle of eau du parfum :D he also brought home my very own Longchamp vinyl pouch-handbag!!!!! I almost died. Not only was I shocked he bought me a handbag I have "eyed" (especially in the Longchamp SOHO, NYC store) for years, he bought exactly the right size and colour I was aspiring to own one day. All of these presents in addition to his safe and anxiously awaited return home, it was an incredible Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment