Monday, January 23, 2012

RANDY FENOLI GIVES ME ADVICE!!!

You maybe familiar with Randy Fenoli if you watch the TV show, Say Yes To The Dress. Randy is the Fashion Director at Kleinfeld Bridal and has major design school and experience. He was a bridal dress designer before he became Fashion Director at Kleinfeld's! Randy is currently doing a press tour because he released a book, "It's All About the Dress." The book offers women savvy secrets, priceless advice, and Inspiring Stories to help them find "THE ONE."

This morning the following interview aired which included yours truly!!! 6 minutes into this (8 minute) video, you will witness Randy Fenoli providing me with some dress shopping advice in response to the picture and questions I submitted to Norma Reid at CTV BC. Love, love, love the advice Randy provided!!! Randy's response to me (and others) was to not focus on finding the best dress shape that suits my body type but, to define 'Our Brand' and pick a dress based on the statement I want it to make about my fiance and I as a couple.

Thanks a million Randy!!! I will always be a fan forever, and also promise with sugar on top to buy your book asap. Maybe when Randy finally makes it to Toronto on his book tour (not on his Canadian schedule yet but in the works), I wil have a chance to see him at one of his stops and my copy of his book signed! It could happen :)







Host: Norma Reid - Norma's Twitter @CTVNorma


No comments:

Post a Comment