Sunday, July 8, 2012

55 DAYS UNTIL OUR WEDDING DAY!

We are less than 2 months away from our Wedding Day on September 1, 2012 the time is has come to finalize details the general public consider 6-8 weeks out from their day. Recently we have picked our Wedding favours, the men are going to get sized for their suits, and just shortly after receiving my niece's bridesmaid dress, and today my bridesmaid and I, Andrea went to pick up her's. I love that dress a lot! I want to order that style in a different colour to have an evening gown in my collection that means a little something-something to me. I'm always shopping :)




I have asked the girls to wear silver accessories with the dress on the day of, and they can choose whatever accessories they would love to wear. I want to ensure individuality is allowed wherever possible on our special day, that is important to us while planning our special day. Andrea's black heels she brought to try on with the dress (for a height purposes) also looked fabulous with the dress. Tres chic! 

 


On a different note,  one of the fun details that was recently confirmed about our wedding was that for our Thursday night function, we will have our chosen drinks as personalized name cocktails on special!
Here is what we sent to the venue for ideas or our final choices. 

Wedding Drink Special #1
N8tureboy
a.k.a. Long Island Iced Tea!


Wedding Drink Special #2
Lady McBeth
Vanilla Vodka and Ginger Ale. 
Ginger Beer is another great mix with Vanilla Vodka too.




Wedding Drink Special #3
The McHarland
a.k.a. the Polar Bear shot 
A cocktail version/picture is all I could find online. If you haven't heard of this fabulous martini or shot here is the recipe via Drinksmixer.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment