Monday, August 6, 2012

WEEKEND TREATS + FAMILY TREASURE

This weekend was full of sun, relaxation, treats, and treasures. We enjoyed everything from a sweet sale on luggage, to finding an interesting graffiti street tags. I also updated my own personal (everyday), fashion appeal with a haircolour refresh and a sassy new manicure. And towards the end of the weekend when I wasn't expecting anything, I was given the most wonderful present I have been given from Nathan's Wing Family! 








Queen of Hearts inspired my new manicure. I love all of the new nail polish I recently bought, but especially loving this Macbeth by Butter London and Ruby Red Slippers by Deborah Lippmann a lot! The colour, "Macbeth" by Butter London is an absolutely stunning colour, and very close to the spelling of my last name, so I can see ahead it's going to be one of my staple colours moving forward.








I'm wearing OPI's Midnight in Moscow on my toes.



Nathan's mom gave me her mothers strand of pearls last night which has been in their Wing family for years. Understand myself the lose of my Grandmother, it's such an honour to be given responsibility of such a delicate and fabulous, yet priceless, family heirloom. No pressure. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment