Thursday, September 27, 2012

TODAY I MET RACHEL ROY!

Today after work Stephanie from Oh Heel No! and I met Rachel Roy!!! The Hudson's Bay Company hosted a casual gathering at their store right across the street from our office, obviously we had to go. It was so nice meeting the some of the marketing staff while we sipped raspberry mimosa's and waited for Rachel. Rachel was awesome, down to earth and more interested in getting to know me that I didn't really get a chance to tell her how inspiring she is. On the other hand she was REALLY touched I brought my Rachel Roy luggage tage (gift with RR purchase) I received last Fall. She said she remember designing the piece, seeing it again after what feels like a really long time she could remember the moment clearly. What a great way to end the day.













My new Rachel Roy dress could also be a beautiful long skirt! It's one of the most amazing dresses I have bought. I could easily put a beautiful blouse over the top for a dinner out with my hubby :)




No comments:

Post a Comment