Monday, December 24, 2012

FALLING INTO SPRING

It was hard for me to miss all of the attention on Autumn/Winter 2012's hot, new colour, "Oxblood" this past year. I'm not much for coveting trends unless they work for my style in general. I historically ALWAYS buy black shoes; flats, heels, boots, Black is my colour of choice 98% of the time. Tan/Camel is my other colour choice for footwear. Recently I did something I don't normally do and in a colour I have never worn, I purchase Oxblood, JETT ankle boots designed by Natalie & Dylana Suarez for ModernVice in NYC. I have owned red shoes in the past and it's been in the back of my mind I haven't stepped outside my black comfort zone in a while, and was wondering what shoe would make me do so. And here we have it..
I recently saw on Twitter through a personally trusted "influencer" I follow (can't remember who it was), an update that called out specifically the colour Emerald Green for 2013. Well, what a coincidence that the next day I stumble across this gorgeous Tibi, Emerald Green Blouse..







No comments:

Post a Comment