Friday, October 4, 2013

MATERNITY WEAR: THYME MATERNITY

When I was first starting my third trimester of pregnancy I posted about the chiffon, one size fits all blouses I had purchased at American Apparel. The blouses are still making due as my belly and baby boy continue to grow, but last Friday I was itching to check out Thyme Maternity for a few new pieces. I had previously purchased a red long sleeve top and dressy black patterned pants (pictures below) at Thyme Maternity, and wanted to add a few more long sleeve tops to my Fall maternity wardrobe. Well, I was able to find more long sleeve tops in royal blue and forest green which made me very happy. What I didn't expect was to find a dressy black v-neck and black + white striped tops that would also be great additions to my wardrobe. With work functions and Toronto Fashion Week approaching, I feel more than prepared to go out on the town pregnant and all!   









No comments:

Post a Comment