Friday, August 21, 2009

JEFF AND I MADE IT HAPPEN

Yes, we did it!
I have to tell you all the ingredients that go into a shoot like this are; little panic, kinda sweaty, a little scattered, tons of laughs, a great partner, and.. white wine.
I've been non-stop lately, a little to busy to tell our story from the 1st shoot, but I definitely want to do it again and get out in the neighbourhood, and off the deck.




What a good time, and workout. It's better than going to the gym.

What do we think of antique?

2 comments:

  1. This shoot looks amazing!!!

    I did a post on scarfs yesterday and I must say that scarf photographed in pics #3 & #4 is lovely!
    Oh and that dress??? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks! the scarf is from H&M and the blue dress I bought from ramonawest, who you can find on etsy.

    ReplyDelete