Sunday, January 30, 2011

OLIVE OVER YOU!

I have been obsessed with olive green this 2010-2011 Fall/Winter season. For my natural colouring a more traditional grass green is actually a better choice to enhance my natural beauty (I learnt this in school..), but I can't deny what my heart desires.. And this season it's olive green :)





I made my boyfriend take these photos when we went to Milestones and there was a cupid on my belinni!! :) Really festive, and I'm really in love :D After dinner we finally saw Black Swan. What a thrilling, beautiful movie.. Must own..



WHAT I'M WEARING:
Green top - The Hudson Bay Company
Green Cardigan - Joe Fresh
Chinese fortune cookie necklace - SOHO street vendor NYC
DKNY watch - Macy's
Betsey Johnson Bracelet - Nordstrom
Not shown; Light wash jeans - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment