Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ROOM 267

Sexy picture I took at our hotel room in San Diego. Also great opportunity to show, note, discuss my love for mixing tans/beige's with silver/grey's :) My boyfriend knew I needed a proper wallet but was worried about picking out something I wouldn't like.. I feel for him there are a lot of choices in Coach, and my style is simple but unique/quirky, I agree it is hard to gauge.. He did soo well, and was so happy to see the genuine smile in my eyes, he done good. Although my new purse is camel/taupe, I love that they aren't matchy-matchy and they do represent a way I like to style.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Bra - H&M
Leather bag - Aldo
Coach wallet - Coach

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

1 comment:

  1. great blog!!

    would love it if you would check mine out maybe we can do a link exchange
    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete