Tuesday, August 30, 2011

OBSESSED WITH ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONISTS

This past Sunday my amazing fiance and I went to the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO). The Abstract Expressionist exhibit is coming to a close and although we went once before, we HAD to go again. I could just stare at the pieces on display for hours. After we were done walking through the exhibit and enjoyed tea in the members lounge, I wanted to walk through it again!

Jackson Pollock art within/above exhibit poster. I'm LOVING my arm candy... My pop-art, Warhol inspired black heart bracelet is Pandora, I received it as a gift from Pandora and ELLE at ELLE's 10 year anniversary party. The hand-carved skull with pink lace bracelet is by Vanities, I bought it from the most hyped store in Paris, Colette. Last but definitely not least, seen in the middle is my new Jackson Pollock bracelet my man bought for me at the Abstract Expressionist gift shop.

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment