Saturday, October 13, 2012

ENJOYING THE FALL SEASON IN TORONTO


I can't wait to carve this pumpkin!!! I think N8 and I have decided to carve a scary face where the mouth is big enough to hold a small pumpkin inside it, so it will look zombie-cannibal like. The only Halloween traditions I take part in is pumpkin carving, baking the seeds, and handing out candy to trick or treater's. 



I ate at an Italian restaurant, Mirto this past week and when I was there I spotted a Football shout out to my homeland Saskatchewan :)






Rachel Roy Angora Cardigan F/W 2011, Ralph Lauren Top, Fidelity Denim, Steve Madden Boots, Kate Spade Watch, & 'Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow' by OPI. 







Fall dressing, holiday dressing, friends, family, and traveling are my favourite parts of the holiday season. Nathan's birthday is coming up so we are planning a trip to our friends cottage for the weekend. We are really excited about it, can't wait to get out of the city for a few days for extreme relaxation :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment