Wednesday, July 24, 2013

BABY'S ROOM COLOUR DECISION

I'm really torn! Nathan is onboard with both of these colours I have chosen for our baby boy's room, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one. After vetting several different blue, blue-green colours from my favourite paint line, CIL - I have narrowed my favourite wall colours to Hidden Harbor and Big Sea. Hidden Harbor is a great blue colour and seems to be the favourite amongst my friends and colleagues, but Big Sea is a wonderful happy colour that won't be too matchy-matchy with the two National Geographic maps we are hanging as artwork in the room.



After using CIL's virtual painter online and looking at the colours in various bedrooms to get an idea for the colours on a larger scale. Using the virtual painter was really helpful vetting my colours, but now that I'm down to my two favourite colours. 

Hidden Harbor


Big Sea



No comments:

Post a Comment