Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SHOPPING AT THE CHILDREN'S PLACE

I am still shopping for myself here and there, recently I have added full length leggings and flowing tunics to my wardrobe. Or should I say Pregnancy wardrobe, because I have never wore leggings as pants until now. Recently I was in the mall and there was a lot of "mid/end of season" sales which made me wonder, what could I find for our little man? I haven't shopped at The Children's Place before, so I decided to check it out and I found a couple really cute Sleepers on sale.  Days later after scanning their website (which was having a 20% off sale), I found three more cute sleepers to add to our boy's wardrobe. All sleepwear is 100% cotton and very well priced. Thanks Children's Place!


Monster and Plane Sleepwear found in-store. 



Guitars, Balloon Animals, and Space Sports patterned sleepwear is only available at The Children's Place web store, but all were on sale!




T-shirt below caught my eye on their website. The smallest size is 6-9 months so it will be awhile until our little man can wear it, if I do buy it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment