Sunday, December 13, 2009

INSPIRED BY CREATIVE SOULS



This post is inspired by a scene from The Devil Wears Prada. The scene when Anne Hathaway gets 'schooled' by Meryl Streep, that although Anne's character may not care about fashion or take it seriously, her wardrobe is influenced by the entire fashion world. Whether Andrea (Hathaway) see's it for herself or not.
I know am influenced by designers and although I have a particular sense of style that suits myself, I love being inspired by all things fashion. When I found this top at H&M I was thrilled, it reminded me of the Balmain one I drooled over from the F/W '09 collection. I had recently seen Coco Avant Chanel (great love story) and whether horizontal stripes are cautionary, channeling these great designers when shopping is so much fun. I rock the top with skinny jeans, tall black boots, and a mixture of great necklaces I also found at H&M (separate trip).

No comments:

Post a Comment