Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ADDITIONAL EDUCATION: 13 DOLLARS

I was in HomeSense after work picking up a birthday/holiday present, and even though I wasn't looking I found something for myself... I found these fashion books and for such a great price, I couldn't pass them up. These are books I have on my Amazon wishlist but have never actually bought them. I am so excited I snagged them, they were the last one's! And a slightly better deal than Amazon, hence the happy "it's a deal!" face.


This book is going to be very educational I'm sure.

And Nina will have some great advice in this one, but I love Richard Toledo's illustrations.
I'm such a nerd.

I love fashion books, they are like food to me; I can always justify buying them when I'm broke.
These two plus the Overnight Socialite to read during my holiday travels, I am one happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment