Sunday, January 3, 2010

PLEASE USE NOTABLE TALENT

I'm almost finished reading the Overnight Socialite. It is a really good book, I could definitely see it on the big screen. It's an exciting and fun story about Lucy Jo making it as a fashion designer in the big apple.
There are talks of turning this book into a film. After you read it I think you would agree with me that one of the best casting options for the main characters; Lucy and Eloise would be Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt. Anne playing the female lead Lucy, and Emily playing the successful Stylist that becomes one of Lucy's lifesavers and confidants. I don't care if casting Anne and Emily from one fashion story (Devil Wears Prada) to another (the Overnight Socialite) may be a faux pas, they have the talent and personalities best suited for these two characters.

I just tweeted my opinion to both Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt, hopefully that helps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment