A colleague and friend of mine pointed Liz Cabral out at a Fashion Week show a few years ago. She was telling me how Lisa Tant is so active and talented running FLARE Magazine (I/we knew this), but that Liz Cabral is very captivating in her role as Fashion Director at the magazine. After that intro I see Liz featured in FLARE from time to time. Her beautiful destination wedding was featured, she's truly a unique but classic woman.
Liz has taken 2011 by the horns, she's already launched two collaborations, one designing a handbag for The Shopping Channel (see below), and the second designing a shoe for ALDO.
PRE-ORDER: ITEM WILL SHIP 04/21/2011
Flare | Gifts for Mom | Flare Lamb Leather Convertible Shoulder Bag | The Shopping Channel
For the first time ever, Flare's Fashion Director Liz Cabral & The Shopping Channel teamed up to create one of the hottest bags of the season - this designer inspired lamb leather convertible shoulder bag available in five hot colours for spring, black, blue, camel, grey and orange. Not officially available until late April, we're giving you a chance to reserve your bag today! All week long we are celebrating Spring 2011 Canadian Designer Week presented by Flare, we couldn't let the week go by without giving you a preview of this right-on-trend bag... A high fashion look at an incredible value - don't miss your chance to place order your bag in the colour of your choice, reserve yours now!
• Lamb leather convertible shoulder bag
• Flap closure with turnlock closure
• Chain shoulder strap with lamb leather shoulder pad
• Exterior back zip pocket
• Two zip pockets under flap with leather pulls
• Flap opens into main compartment which features a leather trimmed back wall zip pocket
• Six credit card slots and 2 leather trimmed front wall smaller pouches
• Comes with detachable, adjustable longer shoulder strap with lobster clasps
• Side hooks at different locations which the straps