Saturday, December 3, 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

My fiance and I have booked all of our flights and are gearing up for the fast approaching Christmas holidays!!! Until last year we had always spent Christmas apart (for 6 years!) with our own families, but always exchange traveling duties to meet one another for our own Christmas and New Years celebration. Last year we spent Christmas together with his family in San Diego, which was just absolutely incredible.. This year we are really excited about the Western Canada Christmas and New Years plans we have made. We are visiting 3 cities, 2 families in the span of 11 days. It's going to be busy but that's what we love! Traveling, visiting, socializing, making memories and coming back to our Toronto home, friends, and cat :)


What's a journal post without a personal fashion update? In preparation of traveling from my families home to a hotel to my fiance's family home I bought myself two new matching pajamas sets! My two matching sets I wear now have served their time, so when I saw organic cotton Malabar Bay pajamas sets on sale at Homesav.com I bought these two options. Just the wardrobe update I needed and I was happy to find these two patterns and colour combinations for me. Now just waiting for them to arrive in time for flight #1 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment