Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MY NAIL POLISH COLLECTION

I have been wanting to document my current nail polish collection because I haven't done such thing since I was a teenager ;) I threw out a bunch of drugstore polishes I never use and were more than a few years old. Must cleanse small spaces for great feng shui, I say. As you can see I am a HUGE fan of OPI nail polishes. I'm going to list the nail colours I own below for both you and I.





My OPI & Essie Nail Polish Collection (left to right):
Midnight in Moscow
Got The Blues For Red
Lunch At The Delhi
Glizterland
Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey!
Bubble Bath
Tickle My France-y
You Don't Know Jacques
Stranger Tides
Green-wich Village
(Essie) Sew Psyched
(Essie) Mint Candy Apple
(Essie) St. Lucia Lilac
Lucky Lucky Lavender
Planks A Lot
Blue My Mind
Road House Blues
Lincoln Park After Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment