Saturday, March 31, 2012

WARDROBE STAPLE: MY SCARF COLLECTION

Over the last 3 years I have been religiously wearing scarves all year round, except hot Summer days of course. I love complementing colours but contrasting patterns with just the addition of a scarf! They also come in handy in cool places where you the extra fabric wrapped around feels warm and cozy.



Above & Below: Scarves from H&M, purchased around 2009/2010.



Above: "Timbalier" designed by Francoise Heron 
Below: "Fleurs d'Ecosse" was designed by Sylvia Kerr
~ Hermes scarves I bought at their charity event in 2011 ~



Above: Grey & Silver sparkle scarf was a Christmas 2011 gift from my Fiance's Grandma. This scarf is magnificent for moi, it goes with everything but simple, stylish, and big enough to be a shawl :) 


Above: Gift from Boyfriend/Fiance when we were exploring Montmartre (in Paris). 
           Below: Jason Wu x Target scarf, my friend picked up for me at the Toronto Pop-Up Store event. It was only $10!!! It's on the longer side, similar to my silver scarf (loves it!). 




No comments:

Post a Comment