Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WHAT I WORE SHOPPING TODAY

We have been blessed with fantastic Spring weather since this past Sunday, which was also Daylight Savings day! First day of Spring is fast approaching (March 20/21), but we are fortunate to enjoy the glorious mild weather and extra hours of daylight to date :) 



I love my Longchamp bag for carrying everything I need without the weight of a leather purse, but for a jaunt in the city to go shopping for Sunglasses I wore my Mulberry x Target cross-body bag. I still wore my Winter boots, but opted for my favourite Spring/Summer jacket I bought at H&M's S/S 2010 Garden Collection :)





I LOVE my new Marni x H&M silk blouse, it fits and feels amazing! 



I found these two great pairs of Sunglasses (a.k.a. Sunnies) at Joe Fresh!



Some of my favourite places in Toronto, photos taken with Instagram. 


Above: Mon Ami in Liberty Village
Below: The Bay (The Hudson's Bay Company)


Below: Cafe Crepe on Queen Street in Toronto. 



1 comment: