Sunday, November 11, 2012

VALENTINO INSPIRED WEDDING DRESS

When I saw this Jasmine dress, style F417 I kinda feel in love with it instantly. It found it browsing theknot.com, a website I HIGHLY recommend using to help keep you organized. Even though I couldn't find a price online and it took me a few days to track it down in TorontoI finally found this beauty among others but there was nothing that could compare to the feelings and style of this dress for me. When I saw the dress online it reminded me of a possible Valentino creation which I really loved, and the dress was made out of 100% Italian silk, extremely comfortable and unique in its own way.


















And one of the most recent epic collections that may have been a major influence in my Wedding dress choice, Valentino Spring 2011Couture.




Picture source: ELLE.com

No comments:

Post a Comment