Monday, January 28, 2013

PREPPING FOR OUR GETAWAY!

The countdown is on. In 3 days from now Nathan and I will be spending 7 days in the Caribbean  at Sandals Antigua Resort. In addition to staying on top of laundry and making lists of what I need to do to pack just 2 carry-on approve sized pieces of luggage. While shopping for a pair of black leather flats, I spotted my favourite Sperry black leather quilted TopSiders on SALE!!! I'm happy I found them :)





I found this quirky "M" Sweater at Old Navy today and bought one for my best friend Meghan, and one for Moi. My 30th Birthday is in 7 days and I'm really excited to celebrate it in Antigua, but my bestie Meghan (who's 30th is 10 days after mine) won't be with me. This is my little piece of my "M" to take with me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment