Saturday, April 24, 2010

JUST ANOTHER FUN FRIDAY

Thursday morning I noticed they were removing the Viva Glam kisses (Cyndi Lauper's and Lady Gaga's). Friday morning it's Pret A Papier!

I treated myself to a Venti Earl Grey and Vanilla cupcake.
I had the company event at the end of the day, so this was my energy drink.
Or maybe it was that Caesar at lunch.. hmm

At lunch I was about buying cups for the party, but also saw this tunic, and had a store credit :D

These sandals are amazing. They are Calvin Klein :D And they are FABULOUS. They also come in black but this soft blue grey/minty shade is something that makes me feel I have Calvin Klein's sandals on.. Spring Summer 2010 collection.. J'adore.

Before cleaning up I took my bow. fun times :)

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment