Saturday, April 17, 2010

MY CURRENT OBSESSIONS

Well I have fallen madly in love with my new Gaga lipstick (as I like to call it). The candy like lilac/lavender is a great colour for me. After doing a little reading, I had a vision.. Lavender nail polish!!! to go with :D It may be a little matchy-matchy, but I think I can figure it out. See amazing summer accessories below.. And Lavender would be in rotation with my other colours, I'm still obsessed with Lincoln Park After Dark. But Lucky Lucky Lavender will make for a fun statement every now and again.. Ah discovery.



As I think about the summer approaching, I'm feeling the need to ensure I have the best basics on hand for my professional life, my weekend life, my special occasions life, etc. I'm planning on traveling 2-3 times this year so I have to be practical.. Bluefly.com is awesome, but shipping isn't worth it. Especially when 1 of my trips might be back to NYC :D I believe in fate.
I have been doing a lot of researching and hunting, with know what I'm obsessed with this year; wedge/slingback sandals, bucket bags, and small cross body bags.

EYE SPY

1 comment: