Friday, October 15, 2010

COLLECTOR, COLLECTING, COLLECTION

I always have major fashion moments on Friday's.. I guess I'm always gearing up for the weekend, and nothing is more perfect to me than something new, something to read, and my family. Today a business colleague gave me the Fashion Television (FT) Collector's book as a congratulations present to me. I got a new job, moving up in the world :) With Toronto Fashion Week gearing up, our weekly NOW Toronto dropped their Fall Fashion issue. Can't wait. And to top it all off Rachel Evan Wood on the cover of ELLE Canada. I don't know what she saw in Marilyn Manson, but bad boys are HOT.

Featured inside, Galliano. I would love to dress up as him for Halloween. I would look so fab :)

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment