Saturday, October 23, 2010

NOVEMBER LOULOU

Amazing finds and editorial in the November issue of LouLou Magazine. It's a high recommend. I must find that double finger feather ring, it's amazing! It's my kind of cocktail ring haha :D

Plaid eyeshadows at MAC. Clever :)

Christian Siriano's shoes and handbag look amazing in these shots. Would really like to see them face 2 face.. I haven't been to Payless in forever.. Not since I bought these orange sandals last summer. Second pic; LOVE that styled look. Blouse $30 at H&M!! My best friend Meghan is looking for pleather shorts to rock this kinda look.. That cuff is also a must have piece.

Lady-like pieces are hot right now, and I'm totally diggin' them. I'm inspired by the Louis Vuitton 2010 Fall RTW.

Chanel has been amping their game in the nail sector. Consistently putting out and getting a lot of press on their on-trend, unique colours. That essie shade "British Merino" is just fabulous..

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment