Sunday, October 17, 2010

NOVEMBER ELLE

Inside the November issue of Elle Canada. Within the first 1/3 of the magazine I spot my quilted fur purse from Town Shoes I'm completely obsessed with. Isn't the camel gorgeous?!

At first the gap wedge caught my eye, but the swede sole isn't going to withstand the Canadian winter ahead.. What?!? Feet First wedges... Me REALLY likey.. Rugged charm is right.. and so my style..

I have to take a picture of the great cowl neck I bought from H&M when I had my shopping spree a month ago.. I'm excited about the new line of real leather purses at Aldo. Not sure if I will be picking up one right away after my Mulberry, Faux Fur priorities, but maybe Spring? LOVE the purse featured here, so hard to resist not buying right now.

Love my Anna Sui. Editorial with Denis Gagnon clothing.

Very Canadian.

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment