Thursday, March 10, 2011

WATCH ME

I have to say one of my favourite trends I have been witness to (online website & blogs) is wearing multiple watches. I have been keeping an eye out for simple, vintage inspired/esque watches I could wear at one time. I feel my large silver Betsey Johnson watch is a stand alone, but my new DKNY watch can be worn alone, or potentially with these two watches I found on urbanoutfitters.com :) I love these watches. Together they encompass what I love; clean/classic, vintage inspired, gold, black, tan/cognac, and a little white. Love, love, love. I can see myself wearing these watches together and maybe with my DKNY... We will see....



Other posts with the label Urban Outfitters: HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I too am on the hunt for watches! I'd love love love a rose gold Michael Kors (as a stand alone as well) but the multiple watch thing is something I've been loving. Good luck!
    ilovedenham.com

    ReplyDelete