Friday, December 31, 2010

MY SAN DIEGO SHOPPING SPREE!

Yesterday it was reported to be rainy, and it sure was.. I had designated the day for myself to be spent exploring the Westfield UTC mall for fashion treasure. The Canadian dollar is close to pair with the U.S. and in addition; lower prices and after Christmas clearances - I found some (I mean a lot of..) amazing pieces to bring back home with me:) The first, my long time love the classic gold, circular and pearl face DKNY. I have been pining for this watch for such a long time.. Maybe 3 years, and now it is mine! I was planning on buying this watch in NYC this past summer but I spent my budget on tops and Juicy Couture jewelry. This time the YSL arty ring(s) almost trumped my watch purchase again, but unfortunately there was no YSL jewelry to be found.



I bought my DKNY watch at Macy's along with this; tank-cardi piece, and this (the pictures didn't do it justice) army green, tunic - which can also be a light jacket. I can't wait to rock it with black jeans and boots :)



The first top I found, and held onto so tightly was this Michael Kors tank. The perfect shade of off white for me, interesting shape, cuts and distressed fabric, and the button details match my new watch! It was also on sale 25% off and one in my size :D



I stopped into Nordstrom and there wasn't any YSL jewelry, but they did have a few of my other favorites; Juicy Couture and Betsey Johnson. I feel in love with the statement ring and bracelet with this Betsey Bow pattern, but the worry of my finger turning blue because I would wear it everyday made me choose the bracelet. It looks fab with my watch :)



I ran in to Forever 21 because I was running out of time, and they always/usually have some fun clothing and accessories for such a great price. In approx. 15 minutes I found this cute off-white (more off-white :)) and black , perfectly cut, silk-like patterned top that would look perfect with my black pencil skirt or jeans for New Years.. It wasn't until my boyfriend and I were back in our room, I had also channeled an obsession/affinity for bows, on top of my off-white and black combinations.



I also picked up two pairs of shoes at Forever 21, for under $50!! Flats of course :) 1 pair; black brogues, one of my favourite styles. My favourite black Steve Madden brogues are looking pretty beat up which is ok for weekends, but not for the l'office.



The second pair was love at first sight. Camel flats with cut-out detailing... drool :)



Even with all of that I still had time to get a mani/pedi at Fabulous Nails! It was just the re-fresher I need prepping for New Year's :) New Year's is tomorrow and I have decided what I'm going to wear, but I have a lot of great options to choose from.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
T-shirt - Hudson Bay Company
Pony print cardigan - H&M
Blue jeans - Levi's

No comments:

Post a Comment