Saturday, February 23, 2013

TARGET SPRING 2013 LOOK BOOK

Recently my friend Shiori from "Editorette" tweeted about Target's Spring 2013 Look Book online to view at FLARE.com. I'm currently in the mindset of saving money for our next planned trip which is Vancouver this July! But if I need any updated staple pieces and can't break my bank, I'm going to check out one of the new Target stores opening in Canada this March.


Above and below looks: It's the blouses and skirts that caught my attention.



Above and below looks: Blouses and Patterned pants are to die for!



Above: Love this sweater and skirt combo, especially the sapphire blue colours.
Below: I don't think I would wear all three pieces together but I would definitely wear all three pieces shown here.


Below: My favourite colours and loose cuts the clothes are an update of other pieces I currently have.. But what really tops this look for me are those fabulous shoes!


Picture source: FLARE.com
To see the entire look book, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment