Friday, June 29, 2012

A FAIRYTALE MISSONI WEDDING

I'm a huge fan of Missoni fashion house and the entire family that comes with! Grandpa, Mom, Margherita Missoni, they are such colourful and merry souls who season after season all surprise me with a delightful story and clothes :)

Apart of My Wedding Diary I'm going to note all my favourite Celebrity Weddings of 2012 (also starting a new blog post label). I always find it interesting to meet or know people who have the same Birthday as you. I'm taking this enjoyment a bit further and sharing the year of 2012 with some of my favourite talented individuals, I have never met before.


Dress designed by Margerhita Missoni along with Giambattista Valli's couture staff.
I think this wedding dress is absolutely beautiful. I would definitely wear that couture wedding dress on my special day! ;)


29 year old Margherita Missoni and 27 year old Eugenio Amos wed in Brunello, Italy.




Next newlywed couple I'm investigating to post is; Giovanni Ribisi and Agyness Deyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment