Friday, June 8, 2012

MY 3 SUMMER 2012 MUST HAVE'S

Right now I'm looking for a new set of swimwear for Summer 2012. I am loving what I found on Old Navy Canada's website this past week. The colours in the bikini are all in my "favourites list" such as; Black, Red, light beige/tan, royal/sapphire blue and aqua! When I saw this Splash-Print I didn't need to look any further. Especially with planning a wedding it's not the year to spend $40-80+ on each the bikini top and bottom, so I am very excited this bikini is under $50! Each piece is $24! For a $50 order you receive free shipping, these Beach Flip Flops (from Old Navy) would serve me well this Summer :)

Summer Love

Summer Love by thefashionpa (Polyvore)
Old Navy Splash-Print Bandeau Top and Bottoms

Old Navy Beach Flip Flops

No comments:

Post a Comment