Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MY MARIE ANTOINETTE INSPIRED LOOK

Yesterday heat and humidity was amongst us as Summer is definitely underway, and those are our two Summer symptoms we can identify it with. Today rain has also made its way into the mix.. Yesterday to beat Toronto's heat and humidity I wore 1 of my favourite maxi dresses compete with office appropriate sweater (Air Conditioner can get cold by the afternoon). I call my floral dress and floral watch necklace combo my Marie Antoinette inspired outfit. Marie Antoinette's room at Grand Trianon and her Cottage in Versailles was covered in a white and pink small rose pattern everywhere. It was said Marie Antoinette loved roses. I bought my necklace from the Marie Antoinette gift shop at her Cottage in Versailles, so happy I did. I think Marie Antoinette would love how I additionally accessorized this look with my parisian designed, Longchamp bag and my, (Danish born) Franco Sarto Designer Series leather strappy sandals. 









No comments:

Post a Comment