Saturday, June 2, 2012

OUR WEDDING DIY's

After becoming addicted to Pinterest, theknot.com, and after considering a bunch of other factors we have planned two Wedding DIYs for our special day. There may be other more personal touches as well on the big day but I don't want to give everything away..



The first DIY we have planned is turning these vintage inspired postcards I bought from zazzle.com into table number cards for the reception tables. 


The second Wedding DIY craft I have in mind was buying vintage suitcases that fit the style and the right size for its task on the big day.  




This well fitting Ivory vintage suitcase will be used as our "basket" for Congratulations cards. I will pick up letters from the dollar store/craft store and add them to the mirror as I have seen it done online ;)


Picture below: This vintage suitcase is going to be used to hold our (DIY) Ceremony Programs for the big day. I love that I found something that expands for more places to lay them out for guests to grab.







No comments:

Post a Comment