Friday, November 5, 2010

A TARTAN'S TALE BY MAC

Last weekend when I went shopping with my girlfriend Andrea (also bought a Rachel Rachel Roy sweater :D), my jaw dropped when I saw the new MAC collection. And from one redhead to another - FABULOUS!! Wish it was me, with my Scottish background I felt such an instant affinity to it all. I had seen the plaid eyeshadows featured in recently but forgot about them until I stepped into the store. I couldn't resist the neutral lip colour set in the makeup bag that is really close to my Macbeth Tartan :)



Also taken last weekend.. I have to post about the Rachel Rachel Roy sweater, and my most recent purchases of today, it was another Fashion Friday! I bought 4 new tops at Joe Fresh! I'm feeling great about heading into the holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I haven't checked out this collection yet, but I like the looks of the Full Fuchsia, Courting Lilac, and Cut a Caper lipsticks!

    x Nia

    ReplyDelete