Sunday, November 21, 2010

MY LANVIN X H&M STORY I DID IT FOR THE NECKLACE

Pictures taken yesterday after gathering maybe 5 hours of sleep after pulling my all-nighter for the Lanvin x H&M launch. When the collection was released my jaw dropped over the yellow dresses, whimsical t-shirts, but when I saw this iconic statement necklace was going to be apart of the collection that's what had my heart on the hook to go on this crazy adventure with my girlfriends. It's made from metal not plastic, so feels quite strong, durable, and luxurious :D Score!!! I called my local H&M store today to see if they had any handbags left, now kinda wish I would have bought a handbag instead of my avant-garde dress. But I think this fashionista can make the best of it, I do find it iconic and very Lanvin, it's scares the boyfriend a little though.. Lol.



1 comment:

  1. Really love that necklace and am starting to feel a little annoyed at myself for missing out on some of these pieces!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete