Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HOT OFF THE PRESS

Last Friday I found this issue of HELLO! Style Icons at my boyfriends office. He had forgotten to bring it home to me.. tisk, tisk ;) Well I'm sure glad I spotted it under a stack of his magazines, it's an amazing issue! Earlier that day before I scored that special issue, I received my December ELLE Canada which I also spent the whole weekend flipping through. Apparently, ELLE Canada has an electronic version they can know send but as much as I want to save trees I LOVE flipping the pages and holding it up to my face, not squinting at the computer screen after a long day of work.

Yesterday I was feeling the blues. What helps turn my frown upside down? Owning the new Vogue and Marie Claire.

I picked up these amazing storage boxes from IKEA for my magazines. LOVE them. Need another set, two isn't enough I'm not ready to recycle any yet..

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment