Saturday, November 20, 2010

MY LANVIN X H&M EXPERIENCE

I have been waiting for this day for months! I love Toronto, the opportunities that are here for fashion, music, and art is unbelievable. Two girlfriends and I had done our research and decided to meet up at 4am to wait in line. We were so tired but excited and right when we were starting to get cold through our blankets H&M provided us with wristbands with allotted time due to where you were in line. It was amazing we were able to go back to one of our apartments and relax while we wait the last two hours. When it was our turn not every piece was available, but I LOVE everything I bought. There's one piece I haven't photographed yet, waiting to get some sleep and take more picture tomorrow.

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun experience. The wrist bands was a good idea. I like the ruffled pink dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good haul! I was in line for 8 hours in NYC. It was madness but I got the 2 dresses I wanted! Looking forward to more LanxinxHM posts!!

    x Antonia
    WWW.LIVEGLAMORDIE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the pink dress! I couldn't do the dress up, could have used a size bigger but wasn't allowed to go back into the section to grab it :(

    ReplyDelete