Monday, November 8, 2010

CUCKOO FOR THESE COLOURS

Yesterday was one of our best friends birthday. Even though it was Sunday night and deemed a casual affair, I was so excited to get dressed up. I convinced the birthday girl to get dressed up, she wore one of her favourite dresses from See by Chloe. And earlier that day I convinced my boyfriend to buy this awesome (so him), green and black plaid shirt he found at Urban Outfitters :) Perfect end to the weekend. Birthday cake was a Dufflet Carott Cake.. Mmm. Dinner at Czehoski.


Nail polish OPI's Cuckoo For This Colour, dress and tights H&M, cardigan Rachel Rachel Roy, handbag Mulberry for Target, boots (unfortunately not pictured :( crime) from Browns shoes 4 years ago!

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment