Saturday, April 28, 2012

MY LATEST WARDROBE ADDITIONS

After buying my Top Shop jacket last weekend, I found a few more accessories my life was in need of.  I opened my second bottle of Givenchy HOT Couture my fiance picked up for me at the epic London Heathrow Duty Free Shop, or what I call Duty-Free PLAZA. I recently found myself inside a Sephora drooling over more YSL lip glosses. I love my YSL Gloss Pur in Watermelon gloss so much, I decided to pick up their new Sheer Candy lipgloss in Dewy Papaya which has stolen my preference since it ended up in my purse. What also ended up in my purse, jacket, and hands is a black patent iPhone case which comes in really handy for those extremely low key nights I'm out and about but don't need to carry much with me other than my phone, money, and I.D. Last but definitely not least are my new booties!!! I have officially retired my black leather Winter boots that are too heavy for Spring and seams inside and out are starting to rip. I found my new favourite Steve Madden Damiann boots at Capezio in the Toronto Eaton Centre. I love the shape of the boot, it reminds me of my Anna Sui x Hush Puppies Winter boots (that are also to warm to wear in Spring).
MY LATEST WARDROBE ADDITIONS




ELLE UK magazine attended Urban Outfitters A/W 2012 press presentation and posted this picture of these amazing boots. 





No comments:

Post a Comment