Sunday, April 29, 2012

WEEKEND MOMENTS

This weekend was happily packed with a lot of regular home chores, visiting with friends, long afternoon walks in the sun, and plenty of meals dining in and out :) 



Above: My new Steve Madden boots I found at Capezio in the Toronto Eaton Centre. 
Below: Trying on wedding bands but designing my very own at our jeweler, Sergio Valente. The black patent case is my new Coach iPhone case.



Mani by moi! I used Essie's Aruba Blue and Nicole by OPI's Such A Go-Glitter.
If you haven't already noticed all the extra bling, frames, and filters to my pictures, I have downloaded the iPhone app, Pick. Pick allows you to further decorate your photos!

 



This afternoon after walking for 4 hours we were in Little Italy neighbourhood picking up dinner but quickly stopped into a cute cafe to enjoy a Nutella & Banana Crepe. It was a pleasant surprise to have a picture of the Eiffel Tower to look at too!



I had a lot of fun with my new app, Pick this weekend.. Check out my Pick profile



No comments:

Post a Comment