Sunday, April 15, 2012

SPRING SUNDAY SHOPPING HAUL

Today my Fiance and I walked along Queen Street in downtown Toronto and went on the hunt for a few necessary wardrobe additions. First picture is what I wore on this 'freshly showered' Sunday. Sweater is my Sonia by Sonia Rykiel knit sweater from Paris, my cat accidentally got her nail caught in the front, but my Jason Wu x Target scarf made the perfect accessory! Because our plan was to shop, I wore my Mulberry x Target crossbody bag. Le sigh :) 


I took Nathan to check out Moon Cake exhibit at Magic Pony, I didn't take a picture of this piece last time I was there. I was really happy to see almost everything sold. Hope to see these characters live as figurines someday!


On this last Friday I got new glasses at Hakim Optical (Queen and Bay Street location). The frame size, shape, material, colours and brand name (Exciting Lifestyle) were a perfect fit for me. It was the perfect start to this weekend :)



First stop on my list was independent clothing retailer, Body Blue for a new pair of jeans!!! It's been a few years since I bought 2 pairs of Levi's (a light & dark wash), and last Summer my light grey Pepe London's from London. I am dying for new denim in my life. Body Blue reminds me of The Jean Factory in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan where I grew up. It's a small independent retailer that carries a great inventory of quality denim brands. Today I fell in love with Fidelity denim!



It's still spring but these Franco Sarto sandals were love at first sight. The cognac leather, straps, padded sole, and brushed buckle are everything I could ask for in my sandal this summer. I can wear these with everything.. I found them at heel boy on Queen street. 


PicFrame collages is another fun activity I enjoy on my iPhone in addition to Instagram :)



Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment