Wednesday, March 13, 2013

BRAD GORESKI VISITS OLD NAVY IN TORONTO!

This morning on twitter I noticed Canadian Stylist, Brad Goreski at my local Old Navy. Brad broke out on to the fashion scene in a big way when he started working for Rachel Zoe in L.A. and was on her Bravo TV series, The Rachel Zoe Project. I didn't get a chance to get my picture taken with Brad but when he came around to take a picture for media, so I cheered his name (like a Hockey mom), we had a great laugh, and he was happily delighted to be greeted. I'm glad I acted out because I only had my lunch hour to wait in line, so I ended up heading back to the office before I was able to meet Mr. Brad Goreski. My girlfriend Steph waited less than 10 minutes, meet Brad, took photos, and shot Brad also shot a short video with Steph saying hi to moi. It was super sweet execution by Steph and Brad. I also noticed Old Navy Canada sent me an apology message via twitter. Did I also mention there were cookies?


Models were PERFECTION style and personalities, they were really sweet.



This ombre beautie in the camoflage jacket I believe worked at Old Navy. Steph and I were drooling over her A++ outfit, in our opinion. Denim shirt, jeans, and those freakin' boots, hands down fuckin' rocking it! Loves it.



No comments:

Post a Comment