Sunday, March 17, 2013

PREP FOR TORONTO FASHION WEEK

Fashion Week seem to have started last Thursday in Toronto, but starting Monday is World Mastercard's Fashion Week runway schedule. Monday to Friday afternoon and evening presentations from top and emerging designers, inside the large white tent downtown. I can't wait to see a A/W 2013 runway show or two...


I know I'm attending Joe Fresh's runway show Wednesday. Tuesday evening, my friend Andrea and I are attending 7 For All Mankind's party at the Thompson Rooftop Lounge. Fashion Week is also notorious for last minute invites when people's plans change, and you may get a call from a business colleague that afternoon. You have to be ready in a moments notice. Here are some pieces I'm planning to wear next week during Toronto' semi-annual, Fashion Week.


Above: Stephanie Flattered left me a fashion love note on my desk at work.

Below: Today/Sunday after a glorious Mani/Pedi for Toronto Fashion Week. I'm wearing OPI's "Quarter Of A Century."


My Joe Fresh 100% Silk, Black + White Houndstooth patterned Blouse.


My Blush Pink Top from, Joe Fresh. 


My new Topshop HighWaisted Moto Black Denim "Kristen" Jeans!


My Spring 2013 Coach Legacy, Mini Tanner Handbag in Bisque Leather.



My Natalie + Dylana (Suarez Sisters) for ModernVice JETT ankle boot with Oxblood coloured Leather. I can't wait to wear these boots. Snow still falling here so proceeding with caution.


My Jeffrey Campbell "Star" Black Leather Ankle Boots!
Until I can afford my own pair of Chole Boots...



My Emerald Green, Tibi, 100% Silk Blouse from Shopbop.com. I DIE.


My 90's Vintage Dooney + Bourke, Emerald Green Leather, Bucket Handbag.
I found this beauty on Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment