Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SPRING 2013 RTW DESIGNER INSPIRATION

Garments of mine I plan to rock this Spring/Summer and their "dopplegangers" from the runway. The weather has taken a turn back to Winter weather recently, but I'm trying to remind myself I will be able to start wearing these pieces soon enough.

On The Runway: Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 RTW Black + White Bold Pattern


High Street Fashion: Joe Fresh 100% Silk Black + White Houndstooth Blouse


On the Runway: Dries Van Noten Spring 2013 RTW Sheer Plaid Garments


High Street Fashion: American Apparel Oversized Chiffon Plaid Blouse


On The Runway: Marc Jacobs Spring 2013 RTW B + W Polka Dot Maxi Skirt


High Street Fashion: American Apparel Double Chiffon Polka Dot Midi Skirt


On The Runway: DKNY Spring 2013 RTW Classic White Blouse


High Street Fashion: Kara Laricks Ivory Blouse


On The Runway: Hermes Spring 2013 RTW Tan Trench w/ Yellow Details


High Street Fashion: Old Navy Spring/Summer 2013 Trench Coat


On The Runway: Stella McCartney Spring 2013 RTW Drop Waist Dress with Shoulder Cut-Out and Feminine Details


High Street Fashion: H+M Dress from their S/S 2013 Conscious Collection



 

No comments:

Post a Comment