Friday, March 29, 2013

GOOD FRIDAY, ART, AND FASHION.

Today is a Statutory Holiday in Canada, "Good Friday." N8 and I had today off from work, and with the weather getting warmer we ventured out for a walk. First we went graffiti spotting in some alleys that are popular for artists here in Toronto. 



What I Wore:
Soia + Kyo Jacket
Fidelity Denim Jeans
Franco Sarto Boots
Dooney + Bourke Vintage Handbag
Malene Birger Tweed Sweater
T-shirt from Aritzia
RayBan Sunglasses
Custom Pandora Bracelet
Kate Spade Watch





We stopped into our favourite designer art and toy store, Magic Pony.



Not only was I delighted Joe Fresh was open today, but I was ecstatic to find more 100% silk blouses in a variety of colours. I left Joe Fresh with three new silk blouses in; Coral, Green,  and Blue. It wasn't until we got home that I realized the tulips we bought match my new clothes!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment